This summer, the West Shore is proud to again partner with SWA Watersports offering our guests top-of-the-line boat, pontoon boat and jet ski rentals, as well as watersports and lessons, private charters and fishing charters.
Whatever your speed, you can start your on-water adventure right on the pier at the West Shore Cafe and Inn with rentals from SWA Watersports.
Jet Ski Rentals
SWA's jet skis are top-of-the-line 2013 Sea-Doo GTI SE 130/155s. Our SE models can handle up to 3 people and offer the newest in technology; including the Intelligent Brake and Reverse System (iBR) and fold down step to make reboarding from the water easier and quicker. You must be 18 years of age to drive and 21 years old to carry passengers. Pices include fuel, life vests, and taxes. Click for more details...
Rent one of SWA's premium Lake Tahoe rental boats and they’ll make sure your experience is safe and memorable. Relax and soak up Tahoe’s sheer beauty. It’s even better from the water’s perspective. Click for more details...
Tours and Private Charters
Lake Tahoe is North America’s largest and most beautiful alpine lake. It has roughly 72 miles of the most pristine scenic shoreline you can imagine. So come hop aboard. Click for more details...
Watersports and Lessons
Whether you live to ride or just like the idea of floating on it, we have the boat and wakesport for you. Click for more details...
If luxury, comfort, and performance is what you’re looking for check out one of SWA's newly added Bennington Tritoon boats. Click for more details...
Please call 775-400-6677 for your boat or activity reservation, or view the SWA Watersports website for complete details on any of these packages.
Stock up for your time on the water
What could be more convenient for your next on-Tahoe adventure than a stocked cooler of beverages and snacks from the West Shore's kitchen. Options are listed below, and all food items must be ordered at least 24 hours in advance via the West Shore Reservations department at 530-525-5200 ext. 2.
- To-go stocked cooler: Includes a six pack of domestic beer and choice of house white, red or sparkling wine for $65
- Six pack of domestic beer: $28
- 12 pack of domestic beer: $56
- Stocked cooler and cheese and charcuterie plate: Includes six pack of domestic beer and choice of house white, red or sparkling wine as well as chef's selection of fine cheeses and cured meats for $110 (serves 4)
- Stocked cooler and picnic lunch: Includes six pack of domestic beer and choice of house white, red or sparkling wine as well as a custom picnic lunch for $225 (serves 4)